We are looking to strengthen our team of consultants within business agility, with an experienced Agile transformation / management consultant. If you want to be part of large-scale transformation projects where we help our clients drive change on all organizational levels, making them fit for the future, Recoordinate will be the right place for you.
As an Agile transformation consultant at Recoordinate, you become an essential part of a highly competent team of driven colleagues. Together we engage in assignments focusing on agile organizational development, enterprise agility and agile ways of working. We work with leading companies in the Nordic region in projects that usually affects the whole organization, from delivery teams to c-level management. Our goal is to help companies to reach their business goals, become more resilient to market change and improve their ability to innovate.
As an Agile transformation consultant, your assignments will typically consist of:
- Support clients in their transformational process, with project-, program- and portfolio steering
- Inspire and educate management in business agility
- Design and facilitate customer-specific workshops and trainings to uncover needs for organizational and/or process change
- Analyze and investigate complex organizational setups and models for steering and governance
- Distill organizational insights and pain points into actionable transformation roadmaps
- Guide leaders, teams and individuals within the organization on how to apply Agile ways of working in their setting
We bring forward our own model of enterprise agility and use it as a red thread in our daily work. As a team, we collaborate on this model and every member of the team have the ability to continuously develop it. As a member of our team you live the Agile values with passion and you have the ability to convey this to others in an engaging way.
You have experience from working with organizational transformation/change management and are motivated to facilitate and help organizations towards a more efficient and agile way of working. You have a strategic and analytical mindset combined with curiosity to understand the business challenges the clients face. You are comfortable working both independently and as part of a tight team. In this role you will interact with many people on different levels of the clients organization where you will use your natural talent at building relationships and gain trust quickly. You are a comfortable public speaker and you have the ability to explain and visualize complex problems in an understandable way. You have experience from leading and facilitating structured, problem-solving dialogues and workshops.
- Hands-on experience from driving organizational transformations in large corporations
- Experience from working with change management at a strategic level
- Experience from working in a (or close to) teams utilizing Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/Lean)
- 5+ years of experience from a management consulting role
- Experience from developing and implementing governance models to align company objectives
- Excellent ability to express your ideas in a visually appealing way using digital and physical tools
- Fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English
- Ability to quickly understand the customers business model and their challenges
- Certifications in SAFe and/or LeSS frameworks
- Experience from implementing OKRs as a governance tool
- Hands-on experience from structuring and executing PI-planning / Big Room Planning or equivalent
- Experience from advising and coaching C-level management with confidence
- Workshop facilitation expert, both in a remote and f2f setting
- Self-starter - You can independently drive your work
- Team-player - You know that the best solutions are done whilst co-creating together
- Humble - For the fact that you are not always right
- Curious - You want to learn more and are continuously striving for expanding your knowledge and practice
- Engaged - You are passionate about the role you are applying for - this is what you want to do.