We are looking to strengthen our team of consultants within business agility, with an experienced Agile coach. If you want to be part of large-scale transformation projects where we help our clients drive change on all organizational levels, making them fit for the future, Recoordinate will be the right place for you.
As an Agile coach at Recoordinate, you become an essential part of a highly competent team of driven colleagues. Together we engage in assignments focusing on agile organizational development, enterprise agility and agile ways of working. We work with leading companies in the Nordic region in projects that usually affects the whole organization, from delivery teams to c-level management. Our goal is to help companies to reach their business goals, become more resilient to market change and improve their ability to innovate.
As an Agile coach, your assignments will typically consist of:
- Support clients in their transformational process with training, coaching and mentoring
- Inspire the organization in what Agile ways of working is about
- Design and facilitate customer specific trainings on Agile methodology, frameworks and mindset
- Design and facilitate team-specific workshops to support teams and groups to embrace the new way of working
- Actively participate in client teams day-to-day activities to provide feedback and guidance
- Guide and coach leaders, teams and individuals on a daily basis
We bring forward our own model of enterprise agility and use it as a red thread in our daily work. As a team, we collaborate on this model and every member of the team have the ability to continuously develop it. As a member of our team you live the Agile values with passion and you have the ability to convey this to others in an engaging way.
You are probably working today as an Agile coach and have several years of experience in this field, working with the development of people, teams and organizations in an Agile context. You have previous experience from coaching, mentoring and training teams and leaders on all levels in large organizations. You understand the complexity of enterprise business agility and have been part of large scale transformations. In your toolbox you have the right skills that will help teams and leaders shift their mindset, change behaviors and start transforming the company culture.
You get your motivation and drive by helping others understand how to utilize the Agile values, principles and practices in their daily work. As an Agile coach in a consultancy role at Recoordinate, you guide and support our customers, in order to help them reach their business objectives. In doing so you have the courage to give constructive feedback and challenge existing conceptions in order to improve and move forward.
- 2-3 years experience from a consulting role, coaching multiple teams within Agile ways of working
- Proven experience from conveying knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc
- Certification in Agile methodology, Agile coaching, SAFe, LeSS or equivalent.
- Ability to quickly understand the customers business model and their challenges
- Accustomed to adapt and combine knowledge and practice based on the situational need
- Workshop facilitation expert, both in a remote and f2f setting
- You are fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English
- Excellent ability to express your ideas in a visually appealing way using digital and physical tools
- Have successfully designed and facilitated trainings within Agile methodology for small and large audiences
- Certifications in SAFe or LeSS frameworks
- Experience from implementing OKRs as a governance tool
- Hands-on experience from structuring and executing PI-planning / Big Room Planning or equivalent
- Experience from advising and coaching with C-level management with confidence
- Self-starter - You can independently drive you work
- Team-player - You know that the best solutions are done whilst co-creating together
- Humble - For the fact that you are not always right
- Curious - You want to learn more and are continuously striving for expanding your knowledge and practice
- Engaged - You are passionate about the role you are applying for - this is what you want to do.